- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- A guided tour of important places
- Accommodation in single twin share room
- Current Hotel Taxes and Service Charges
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- First class or best available hotels in the area
- Professionally guided tour
- All meals included
- Beautifully illustrated souvenir map
- Departure Taxes or Visa handling fees
- Excess baggage charge
- First Entrance fees
- Increases in airfares or Government imposed taxes
- International Air, unless expressly paid for
- Meals, unless expressly states
- Medical insurance and emergency insurance
- Observation and participation in allowed activities
- Other International flights
- Personal expenses
- Porterage for a maximum of two bags per person
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Tips to guide and driver
- Unlimited bottled water
- Visa arrangements
You can always additionally order
- A private boat ride along the rivers and canals of Moscow City to see the city from a completely new perspective.
- Moscow city museum.
- Faberge egg museum.
- Master class on making dishes of Russian cuisine.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Airport transfers and all transportation according to the itinerary.
- Rich sightseeing tours with professional preferred language speaking guides.
- Tourist Visa Invitation.
- International flights.
- Multiple arrival/departure transfers.
- Other meals not mentioned in the program.
- Optional excursions and services.
- All personal expenses.
- Special Request.
- Medical Insurance.
- Supplement for right transfer (If the flight arrives & departs between 11:00 P.M and 06:00 A.M)
- TOUR PLAN
More about Moscow
More about this tour
Moscow, on the Moskva River in western Russia, is the nation’s cosmopolitan capital. In its historic core is the Kremlin, a complex that’s home to the president and tsarist treasures in the Armoury. Outside its walls is Red Square, Russia's symbolic center. It's home to Lenin’s Mausoleum, the State Historical Museum's comprehensive collection and St. Basil’s Cathedral, known for its colorful, onion-shaped domes.
Kolomenskoye is a former royal estate situated several kilometers to the southeast of the city center of Moscow, Russia, on the ancient road leading to the town of Kolomna. The 390 hectare scenic area overlooks the steep banks of the Moskva River. It became a part of Moscow in the 1960.