- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- A guided tour of important places
- Accommodation in single twin share room
- Current Hotel Taxes and Service Charges
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- First class or best available hotels in the area
- Professionally guided tour
- All meals included
- Beautifully illustrated souvenir map
- Departure Taxes or Visa handling fees
- Excess baggage charge
- First Entrance fees
- Increases in airfares or Government imposed taxes
- International Air, unless expressly paid for
- Meals, unless expressly states
- Medical insurance and emergency insurance
- Observation and participation in allowed activities
- Other International flights
- Personal expenses
- Porterage for a maximum of two bags per person
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Tips to guide and driver
- Unlimited bottled water
- Visa arrangements
You can always additionally order
- Master class on making dishes of Russian cuisine.
- House of Lenin a pleasant early 20th-century traditional dacha.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Airport transfers and all transportation according to the itinerary.
- Rich sightseeing tours with professional preferred language speaking guides.
- Tourist Visa Invitation.
- International flights.
- Multiple arrival/departure transfers.
- Other meals not mentioned in the program.
- Optional excursions and services.
- All personal expenses.
- Special Request.
- Medical Insurance.
- Supplement for right transfer (If the flight arrives & departs between 11:00 P.M and 06:00 A.M)
- TOUR PLAN
More about kazan
More about this tour
Kazan is a city in southwest Russia, on the banks of the Volga and Kazanka rivers. The capital of the Republic of Tatarstan, a semi-autonomous region, it's known for the centuries-old Kazan Kremlin, a fortified citadel containing museums and sacred sites. Kremlin landmarks include the tiered Tower of Soyembika, the blue-and-gold domed Annunciation Cathedral and the vast, colorful Kul Sharif Mosque.